Monday, August 2, 2010

Football

Well I was born a Washington Redskins fan, but today I became a HUGE fan of the Atlanta Falcons, in particular of their RB Jason Snelling:
http://epilepsyfoundation.org/knowthedifference/media.html
Anytime I see celebrities speak out on this issue, I become particularly enamored of them. Seeing the Axelrods on 60 minutes a while back and their founding of CURE really overwhelmed me, and this small public service announcement makes me very happy. It's great that more and more people seem to be bringing Epilepsy into the forefront of conversations.

I now have a new goal:
I will make it through the coming weeks leading up to the wedding, the wedding weekend (Sept. 25th), and my entire honeymoon SEIZURE FREE.
Rock my world, Primidone and Trileptal!

No comments:

Post a Comment