Friday, June 18, 2010

Ohhh.... THIS is why Al and Barbara don't get along!

yesterday was, quite simply, awful. I ran a 3.5 mile race on Wednesday evening, part of a large competition that numerous people in my company signed up for (or rather, I was a member of my company's team): "The JPMorgan Chase Corporate Challenge."
Afterwards, I went out for pizza and beer with my coworkers. THEN, Rick and I went out to a bar for a couple more.
Now, let's flashback to earlier that afternoon when my doctor tells me "be careful how much you drink. Alcohol and barbiturates don't mix well; the barbiturates enhance the effects of alcohol and you could feel drunk after just one. You should be careful. If I had my choice, I would say don't drink, but I know that is not totally realistic."
Let me just say this. The morning after (ok, the whole bleeping day) drinking WAY too much and going up on my barbiturate level, I was practically a zombie...
Al and Barbara clearly don't like each other, and should never be married! (At least for as long as I had them married!)
UGH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment