Monday, June 14, 2010

Not your everyday Monday morning blues

Had a god-awful sleep last night. Not sure why, or I would have done something to change it. First I was having a fitful, bizarre-dream filled sleep that had me waking up totally parched and tossing a bit. Mary woke up as a result and immediately got me something to drink. (There's a reason my father gave her the moniker "Saint Mary") I went back to bed, but probably woke up every other hour or so, again to different dreams, or simply for some unexplainable reason. Chandler sat or was curled up to me virtually the whole night. He often spends a good majority of the night next to one of us or at our feet, but this seemed like an extended period of time even for him, unless I have had a seizure, when he always curls up with me. Well, while I did not have a seizure, I will confess that my dreams largely consisted of thoughts of me having seizures, which no doubt explains why my sleep was so crappy.
Maybe that explains why Chandler was next to me so often? There is no explanation for why Mary wakes up when I do and gets me water or comforts me OTHER than she is indeed a Saint (103 days til she is eternally bound to me!).
On a side note, Chandler is going to be one sorry, sorry cat night when we brush his coat. That is LONG overdue, but he HATES HATES HATES it when we do so, and throw and absolute "Hissing fit" that can be heard in Cleveland.
All for now.
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment