Tuesday, May 11, 2010

head spins, anxiety, and an increase in the Shakes

On the way to work today, I was feeling anxious. At work, I am feeling flushed and have a slight case of the head spins. I don't know if this is due to anything in particular, or if there is a medical reason behind all of this.
However, I am also feeling that the shakes are becoming more pronounced and noticable (at least to me). I will be typing and do double and triple strokes. I will hold something and a moment later twitch and feel as though I am about to drop it. I will feel as though my hands in general are weaker and I try and squeeze them shut to assure myself that they are as strong as they have been before. Typing on the phone I make a lot more errors than I have before (as I do on the keyboard).
6 more days to the doctor and we'll talk.
BTW - hit the gym last night. DAMN am I tight in my leg muscles... Ugh... 20 minutes with the foam roller every day is going to be a necessity...

No comments:

Post a Comment