Wednesday, November 18, 2009

more side effects

So perhaps it is something I will have to deal with forever? I continue to have dizzy spells - I had them when I was just on Trileptal (1800mg) and now I am on poly-therapy (Trileptal and Vimpat) with my Trileptal dosage bumped up to 2400mg (the max), I still have these odd dizzy spells occassionally in the morning. They are annoying, but I can generally get through them by either turning my eyes upwards (not my head) and focusing on a point on the ceiling for a few moments. Mary has noticed that during these spells my "eyes twitch." Not sure why the meds would cause such an odd effect, but.... Yet another thing for me to try and remember to bring up when I see the Dr. in February. Dollars to donuts it is something that Mary will remind me to tell him. She's amazing.
We're in the midst of planning for a wedding, which hopefully will happen next September or October. She wants Nantucket instead of NY or DC. We'll see what's in the cards! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment