Tuesday, November 17, 2009

feeling flushed

So I often feel flushed. Not sure how best to describe it - simply a very warm feeling throughout my body, particularly centralized in my head, though also strong in my upper body around my chest and back. At times it comes within 20-30 minutes of my having taken my morning meds (I am on Trileptal (2400 daily) and Vimpat (300 daily), as an FYI) and sometimes it happens in the evening at the end of work or on the subway home. I am going to try and make a note of it so I can determine how often it is happening and what might be causing it.
This morning, eggwhite breakfast sandwich w/cheese and canadian bacon on a whole wheat english muffin, OJ, coffee. Meds around 7:30. Started feeling flushed around 8:15. It's 9:30 and I'm still feeling it.
My fiancee is unemployed now, so she is lovingly making me breakfast and lunch. As I think I posted before, she is the most wonderful woman in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment