Friday, January 8, 2010

Mary is away

So with Mary away, I (again) slept on the couch and the cat (again) woke me up at some ungodly hour. I suppose to some extent I should be worried about having a seizure on the couch, but I get frustrated enough about the epilepsy in general that thinking about where I might have a seizure while sleeping just seems nit-picky to me. I seem to by and large be much more upbeat than I was the other day, but I am finding that my "depression," if you will, that I normally ensure post-seizure seems worse over these past few months.
Is it because the seizures are in clusters?
Is it because of the new meds I am on?
I don't know, but I suppose at the end of the day what really matters is that I cope with it! :-)
Mary is getting married to an epileptic. There is a reason why her nickname is Saint Mary. To put up with me, irrespective of my epilepsy, takes quite a soul! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment